Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, May 4, 2022

Early Vintage Summer on the Mantel

 Hi Friends,

Today, I'm working on the mantel, I've gathered a few vintage chickens, I'm getting out the birdhouse, I'm liking the silver plate and pewter pieces amongst the rustic brown tones of the birdhouses.


This year I gave the small bird house face lift.


You may have notice the pewter horn mug I had to go back to the Vintage/Thrift store and purchase it paired up with a silver-plate platter


I really like how the colors of the my vintage chickens and the birds houses work well together. 
What do you think?


A little rustic diy nest sitting in a thrifted silver-plate bowl, and a vintage rooster watching over the cute little diy eggs. The bowl may have been used, for fruit or slice bread and rolls. I have been using it for décor. 



This little bird house had a cone shape roof and I decided to add a few stems from a Lilac bush and some "Dollar Tree" Spanish Moss".



Another pewter platter that was thrifted last year I think, helps to show off the the vintage glass vase I thrifted in March I believe.



I want to thank you for checking in, please check back any time, I'm trying to post at least every two week, with thrift hauls, vignettes of where I show off my thrifted treasures, and a few picks at my seasonal home decorating in and outside my home throughout the year.

Until next post....
May God Bless You and Your Family
I'm Vicki a Colorado Junkett


2 comments:

  1. Liked the combo of birds, chickens, and birdhouses. You have a talent for creating vignettes with a wide variety of colors and textures; I enjoy seeing your process as I am still learning!

    ReplyDelete