Powered By Blogger

Saturday, May 7, 2022

Vintage Haul - Had to Go Back for These 2 Treasures

 Hi Friends,

I stopped by my local antique/thrift store to see what was new.   This is what I came home with.

I have passed up these two items a few times because, I just couldn't figure out where to placed them


I've seen Nicole Northgarden on her You-Tube channel use the casserole dish caddy to style her cookbooks, I just saw Instagram a person on Instagram sit a basket in the middle of the caddy. So... I was thinking maybe a grouping of vintage jars would look nice? I paid $7.50 for the holder
Wm Rogers silver plate.

For now I have placed the vintage casserole caddy on the shelf in guest room holding vintage children books. What do you think?


This pewter mug has been on the shelf for several months and I just couldn't decide if it was vintage or not so finally, last week I search google.  What I found out was it's called a pewter horn mug made by Wilton Armtale in business for 118 years, So I purchased it for $5.00

I gather two other pewter mugs I have thrifted a couple of years ago for a little grouping, I think the mugs look great together.



I am so glad I went back and picked up these treasures they are a great addition to my décor! I think.  
Mother's Day is tomorrow and I'm hoping to get out and putter in my back yard.  So please check back to see what I accomplished. 

Until next time, thank you for stopping by

Keep the faith and "May God Bless You and Your Family"

I'm Vicki a Colorado Junkett

No comments:

Post a Comment