Powered By Blogger

Saturday, July 15, 2023

Hunting for Vintage - Weekend Yard Sales - Found Some Interesting Things


Hi Friends, 

 I'm so glad your here! Today, I'm so excited to share 
Yard Sale Friday. I found some interesting things.

First, 
yard sale I found 16 Terra-Cotta planters for $5.00.

I'll be using the smaller pots in the herb garden 
 the larger pots in my wild flower section I'm building in my backyard.
***
Second sale,
 I brought home two Terra-Cotta Saucers, a pack of very large Band-Aids and a free plastic cup of random keys all for $2.00.


Of course,
 the saucers are for a few pots that don't have saucers.


the large band-aides will be put in the 1st aide cabinet.

the keys I'll be using in craft projects. So many cool keys.

a lot of generic keys, BUT I found a few older/vintage Ford, GMC, and Chrysler keys in the tub, which I think were super cool!
 ***

The last yard sale,
 I found some great 'Vintage Treasures' at a super affordable price, all for $8.00!

8 small Auto Springs 

That I'll be using with candles or greenery in vignettes.



Vintage Cookbooks 







The PORK booklet was printed in 1967 sold for $0.20

 It explained how a Pig Farmer to process your own Pig and build a smoker.
***
Thrifty Kitchen Cooking School Recipe Booklet has a few great graphics
this booklet illustrated, different methods of cooking meat

There is a section of Deserts.

***

My favorite find is this vintage Mopar Tin with Polish Cloth 


I think this tin will look great on a shelf in the Family-room
***

 Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to stop by to see what treasures I have found out thrifting this weekend. 

 I would love to hear what you have found thrifting and how you style it in your home. 

 So until my next post...... 

May God Bless You and Your Family,
 I'm Vicki a Colorado Junkett

2 comments:

  1. Hey Vicki, you find the best stuff, great deal on the pots and can't wait to see how you style those springs! I loved seeing your deck and how you arranged your potted plants around it....it looks so pretty and cottagy... such a cute little red wagon you have full of terracotta potted plants too...I have always wanted a little red wagon to put things in outside....that looks so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Christie, for your comment and visiting My Little Colorado Cottage.
      I hope all is well with your Husband, right now my husband is getting prepared for hip surgery at the end of August. I'm working on a few project right now so I can share how I use my thrifted treasures. I found the wagon a long time ago just to be able to use it in the yard. and I'm always on the lookout for used terra-cotta pots. Have a great week.

      Delete