Powered By Blogger

Friday, July 7, 2023

Weekend Thrifting for Vintage Treasures - Rooster Windchime


Hi Friends, 
 I'm so glad your here! 
This weekend I went thrifting for Vintage Treasures. I didn't find any vintage treasures, but I'm so excited to share a few treasure I did find at my local "Community Thrift' store.

These two Black Planters and Terra-Cotta saucer are a useful treasures, I'm using in the flowerbed.
***

A Rolodex card pack for $.50 was not useful, because the cards are to big. Lol  

The cards do have a plastic sleeve so, the cards are going in my craft stash for the Grandkids, they'll have fun crafting with them.
***

You can never go wrong with Pip-Berries at $1.50!

The 4 foot garland needs a little bit of touch-up paint. I'll be taking the garland apart to use as sprigs of pip-berries, in my seasonal vignettes.

*** 
I thought this Rooster Windchime was very cool!

 However I read the price tag as $2.00 it was $8.00!
Lol, I was wondering why my total at checkout was higher then I had figured.
***

 Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to stop by. My haul today was small, I saw wonderful treasures, but the prices are still very high.

 I would love to hear what you have found thrifting are you also seeing higher prices at your thrift store. 

 So until my next post...... 

May God Bless You and Your Family,
 I'm Vicki a Colorado Junkett

6 comments:

  1. Vicki,
    Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and for your sweet comments. Love all your new treasures especially the Rooster wind chime even though you paid a bit more for it than you wanted to...I hope you have a great weekend!!
    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by my blog, I really enjoy your blog and all the inspiration you share. Thank you for the kind comment, Debbie

      Delete
  2. You found so many amazing things, Vicki! I love that you keep a stash for the littles to play with and your rooster wind chime is totally worth $8 because it will bring you happiness every time you hear it. Thanks for the reminders about the pot saucers, we should get some for our container garden too! Hugs, CoCo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, CoCo for visiting my blog and your kind comment. I think I'll be ordering the clay saucers from Amazon.

      Delete
  3. I always love seeing your treasures. I love pip berries too and have fixed some with a coat of nail polish! I recently bought some new pastel ones--I want to cut them off to use as "Easter eggs" in an Easter basket for the dollhouse children! Been down with diverticulitis--crafting quietly at the kitchen table--without enough energy to go thrifting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kathy, you will be in my prayers. What I understand about diverticulitis from my husband that it's very painful. He had a rupture about 10 years ago and had to have surgery.
      What a wonderful idea to use the pip-berries for miniature easter eggs, how cute. Take care of yourself and have a great week, friend.

      Delete