Powered By Blogger

Saturday, July 22, 2023

Weekend Vintage Thrifting - Storage Unit Sale - Found a Few Items on My List


Hi Friends, 

 I'm so glad you stopped by!
Today, I'm sharing some super cool vintage treasure 
I picked up at a storage sale, this week.  As well showing how I styled the items in my home.

1st item,
was a bag of misc. craft supplies for a $1.00. 


in the bag I found red, green and white paper-twist ribbon

- several sheets of felt - red, white and pink (A unfinished Valentine project).

- a bundle of faux tulips

- faux Christmas Poinsettias, silver bobs, one Styrofoam ball
also in a little sandwich bag there were
miscellaneous items - lace, tiny white pom poms, white plastic rings, etc.

***

Next,
 I spyed two large binders to help me organize my projects a $1.00 each


And a Tupperware Hamburger Keeper set of 7 cups for a $1.00


and this beautiful jar for $5.00, I'm using the jar to hold my ever growing vintage cookie cutter collection.



Lastly,
 and  I have to say, my favorites at this sale were the bread loaf pan and the six muffin pan, for $0.25 each!
I just couldn't believe the prices!

I think the muffin tins look nice in my Cocoa-cola area.


loaf pan with the star burst I'm using as a riser

 Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to stop by to see what treasures I have found out thrifting this week. 

 I would love to hear what you have found thrifting and how you style it in your home. 

 So until my next post...... 

May God Bless You and Your Family,
 I'm Vicki a Colorado Junkett

2 comments:

  1. Great finds Vicki! I love finding a grab bag full of stuff and for a dollar, can't beat it... it's so fun looking at what's inside isn't it?! Love the loaf pan for a riser idea too...everything looks so cute in your vignettes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Christie, Love your comment. I get so much inspiration from other bloggers and YT creators. I hope some of my ideas can inspire. Have a great rest of your week

      Delete