Powered By Blogger

Friday, September 8, 2023

Found a few Treasures to Add to my Cottage Decor - Weekend Yard Sale





Hi Friends, 
 I'm so glad your here! 

Today, I'm so excited to share a fun yard sale haul
two boxes for $10.00
First items were books, I think there must of been 15 boxes over flowing with books!
 
I picked through all boxes as you can see I choose four gardening book, for reading and use them for vignettes. 



I also found a few interesting books for reading material.




I thought this Christmas fabric covered three ring binder was neat...

Christmas count down activity book


at this time I was asked if I needed a box to fill, lol

***


A few more treasures I added to the box to decorate my home....




I just could not past by this adorable star pattern aluminum strainer,

wooden spoons,

a useful jar gripper for canning,

a cool, Fire King red plaid coffee mug, I'm displaying above my kitchen cabinets.


a darling embroidered pink rose table scarf,

single blue jar lid,

vintage creamer/sugar,

Two very large shot glasses

a couple of useful items were the little Tupperware container and the thumb tacks

All of these treasure in the box for $5.00.
***
Lastly,
 I spotted a box of stationary, envelopes and copy paper! the seller told me to take box for $5.00. What a bargain I thought. 
***
there was, printer paper labels, legal size copy paper, several packages of varies color copy paper, design card stock packets
sheet protectors and envelopes, Christmas cards,  etc.

 Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to stop by to see what treasures I have found out thrifting this week. 
***
 I would love to hear what you have found thrifting and how you style it in your home. 

 So until my next post...... 

May God Bless You and Your Family,
I'm Vicki a Colorado Junkett

2 comments:

  1. You got some great treasures. My fave was the scarf with the pink roses; they are my favorite. The creamer and sugarer pattern is Manhattan I think. I believe it was first issued in the 1800s, then done again in the 50's. I think my '73 colandar has only 1 large star and is sadly missing a foot; as it was a gift, I can't bear to throw it away and want to use it as a plant hanger--maybe next summer. I thrifted another one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kathy, thank you for your comment and sorry it's taken me so longer to read your comment. Thank you for the information about the creamer and sugar dish. I love collecting colanders', I have four now that I just use as decor

      Delete