Powered By Blogger

Sunday, September 17, 2023

I Found Some Christmas Decorations.... PLUS ......a Fun Find! Box of 1950's - 1970 Ephemera - Yard Sale Weekend




Hi Friends, 
 I'm so glad your here! 
Today, I'm so excited to share Christmas Decor! I found out yard selling this weekend.

All Christmas items for $5.00!

There were 4 or 5 cases of 1 1/2" or 2" multiple color ornaments! 
I've accumulated so many ornaments in the past year out thrifting, I didn't think I needed any more!

 However, I've gotten into making vintage inspired assemblages for the holidays, so I can justify buying 3 boxes, RIGHT?
***
-Christmas Jingle Bells-

I've been collecting little brass bells to make a Brass Christmas Bell Wreath for some time... for the prices I couldn't pass over the Jingle Bells.
***

-Red Faux Velvet Christmas Bows with Little Bells-

For crafting or to add to Christmas presents.
I thought the Holly Tin will look great as a riser in a Christmas vignette later this year.
***

-Christmas Crafting-


Faux Satin ornaments are great for crafting along with the confetti Santa's for assemblage's
 the Santa Garland was interesting. I'll probably cut out individual Santa's to make stickers or adorn Christmas presents.
***

-Ephemera!-

If you remember a month ago I stopped by this 'once a month' yard sale and only bought 2 magazines for $2.00 each. 

As you can see the box of Mechanic Illustrated Magazines was still there.
Got got the box of 65 magazines for $25.00.
Tobacco advertisement's that I'm thinking I may frame and add to my vintage tobacco collection
I think this was a good bargain.











-For a Collection-

older green/blue mason jar for $5.00 will go into the Ball Jar collection.
***

 Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to stop by to see what treasures I have found out thrifting this week. 

It was a great weekend for yard selling!

 I would love to hear what you have been up to this week.

 So until my next post...... 

May God Bless You and Your Family,
 I'm Vicki a Colorado Junkett

No comments:

Post a Comment