Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, September 12, 2023

I Found a Few Pieces of Vintage Milk-Glass at a Great Price!


Hi Friends, 

 I'm so glad your here! 
We have had rain storms for the past couple of days, so I thought I'd stop by my local thrift store and found some fun treasures!
***
First items,
were a few milk glass vases for $1.50 and a planter/urn for $5.00 each to add to my collection.

***
Then, 
I picked-up two little fancy vases that will look great on the vanity in the guest room.

1940-1950 cornucopia sweetheart ivory vase 22kt gold trim

Art-Nouvean 'Rose Relief' vase.
*
***
I was very excited when I noticed these three vintage 'Ball' rubber sealing rings used in canning food. The color of the boxes look great added to this vignette on the cubby unit in my entry room.

Beautiful 'Fall color' - USA California Pottery planter for $3.00, will look amazing with fall florals. Right now, I just filled the planter with some rusty crusty springs.
***
I found a super adorable little chick shaker I thought it would be great in my spring décor.
by Our Own Imports-Japan
***
Earlier this summer one of my vintage glass feeder broke, I've been looking for a plastic bottle to make the feeder usable. I found one today for $3.00
***
check out this very nice cloth covered book for just $1.00


a gift 1908
One in a series of six books by L.T. Meade, Ill use this for vignettes but I may have to read it first.

***
Look at this cute little shaker for $.50 I could not find a maker mark, but I like how looks

with the other pieces of brown pottery I have.
***
Lastly,
A bag of faux acorns for $1.00
and a bag of small pine corns, which I will be using as filler in my Autumn vignettes.
***
 Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to stop by to see what treasures I have found out thrifting this week. 

 I would love to hear what you have found thrifting and how you style it in your home. 

 So until my next post...... 

May God Bless You and Your Family,
 I'm Vicki a Colorado Junkett

No comments:

Post a Comment