Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, February 7, 2024

Vintage-Inspired Valentine Vignettes



Hi Friends, 

 I'm so glad your here! 

Today, I'm sharing how I have sprinkled a few Vintage-Inspired Valentine touches on 
my shelving unit in my entryroom. 


 This season I've stuck to fabric hearts, Vintage-Inspired Valentine prints.
***


Adding a touch of Pink and a touch of Red.


***



***


Dug through a jar of childrens blocks and found letters to express the language of LOVE

I hope I was able to give some inspiration to decorate for the holidays, by sharing how I used my vintage-inspired Valentine touches in my decor.

 Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to stop by.

 I would love to hear what you have found thrifting and how you style it in your home. 

 So until my next post...... 

May God Bless You and Your Family,
 I'm Vicki a Colorado Junkett

No comments:

Post a Comment