Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, February 28, 2024

Spring has Sprung on My Mantel! Decorating My Mantel


SPRING HAS SPRUNG!
Hi Friends, 

 I'm so glad your here! Today, I'm so excited to share Spring touches to my Fireplace Mantel.

***
I shopped my home to find a few of my vintage treasures to add some interest to the Fireplace Mantel.

A vintage green Basket-Weave USA planter, I found earlier this year while thrifting,vintage rooster marked Japan. Pewter tray and a Mid-Century glass vase.
***
A cute smaller green pottery planter, stamped Calif Pottery USA and a couple vintage Medicine Bottles.

A vintage green pottery vase marked Bush/McCoy USA, piece I found at a yard sale last Summer, a couple of books,vintage Royal Copley rooster, small white Avon container and a pair of vintage emerald green coffee cups.
***

Also, I thought it would be fitting to add the adorable white creamer with a bird pattern, it is stamped Grimwade, England.
***
I did want to incorporate a touch of white with this piece of Milkglass Wedding Compote.
***
Lastly, I mixed in a green Indiana Glass Compote and a few other vintage glass pieces.
***
 Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to stop by to see how I have decorated my Fireplace Mantel for Spring
***
 I would love to hear if you have started decorating for Spring in your home. 

 So until my next post...... 

May God Bless You and Your Family,
 I'm Vicki a Colorado Junkett

No comments:

Post a Comment