Powered By Blogger

Sunday, February 25, 2024

Looking For Vintage Treasures - Weekend Thrifting



Hi Friends, 

 I'm so glad your here! 

This weekend at my local thrift store, pink tags were $.50 each and I found a few items for my Granddaghter I think she'll love. 
*** 
I looked throught the book section and was plesantly surprised to find a Hymnal for $.50
1st Hymnal I've ever found out thrifting.
***
"Blogging For Dummies", I can always learn a little more about Blogging!
***
 One of my Grandsons love to Juggle, I saw this book and thought of him.
***

I also, spied the two useful glass measuring cups, the large two cups is a FireKing for $1.50
and the one cup is a Pyrex for $1.00
I may use for decor above the kitchen cabinets
***

I have been eyeing these cups for a while, they were priced at $2.50 each, today I paid $1.25 each for the black enamel cups.
I'll be using these enamel cups for entertaining on the deck, this summer
***
I been wanting to get a collection of Blue Currier Ives flatware for some time at a reasonable price.
Today was the day........I've been watching this blue Currier Ives tea cup for sometime, it was priced at $5.00, thinking the price was a bit high for one cup.
Today, I was able to purchase the cup for $2.50
I'll be collecting a pieces at a time, I have a feeling.
***
I also have been watching two Hommer Laughlin Vintage "Pastoral Plowing the Fields" green
 bowls for $10.00 each! 
I'm playing the waiting game.
***

Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to stop by to see what treasures I have found out thrifting this week. 

 I would love to hear what you have found thrifting and how you style it in your home. 

 So until my next post...... 

May God Bless You and Your Family,
 I'm Vicki a Colorado Junkett

No comments:

Post a Comment