Powered By Blogger

Saturday, February 17, 2024

Found a Few New Treasures This Weekend


Hi Friends, 

 I'm so glad your here! 

Today, I stopped in my local vintage-thrift store, 
I haven't visited in a while, so hoping there might be some new treasure to be found at a reasonable price, to share with you today!

First item I found was.....
two bags of older red and white fishing bobbers for $1.00 a bag.
I'll be using these bobbers in a Summer vignette
***

Next, I also found.......
 a couple of Vintage 1940's Simplicity Children Patterns for a $1.00 each

Last, I picked up another..........
zinc-alloy trinket box
with a wonderful red velvet liner
I paid $7.50
***

 Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to stop by to see what treasures I have found out thrifting this week. 

 I would love to hear what you have found thrifting and how you style it in your home. 

 So until my next post...... 

May God Bless You and Your Family,
 I'm Vicki a Colorado Junkett

No comments:

Post a Comment