Powered By Blogger

Saturday, February 3, 2024

Vintage-Inspired Valentine Vignette on My Vintage RCA Record Player


Hi Friends, 

 I'm so glad your here! 

Today, I'm arranging the top of my vintage RCA record player.
***
This vignette I used a rustic nut bowl as a riser with a oval wooden picture frame as a platter to group a the amazing California Pottery vase, I added rose pedal to a vintage Mason Jar, and a Milkglass refridgerator dish with a few small pinecones. 

The cute '1941' Doggie Valentine is one of three vintage Valentine I purchased on a on-line auction.

***
In the center I used a vintage Silver-Plate platter and group another vintage Mason Jar and a purchase, a Silver-Plate covered sugar bowl. For a bit of interest, I also added a cute vintage cookie cutter and a few glass door knobs.
***
In the third grouping I also incorporated a vintage Mason Jar filled with Eucalyptus stems, and diy 
Last Feburary, I won a small lot of vintage Valentine Card, (on a online auction) that I have added to these groupings.
This adorable Valentines Card dates back to '1929'


'1936' is the date on this super nice Valentine Card.


Last January, I made a few adorable Paper Mache Snowmen for my Winter vignettes. 
***
I hope I gave you inspiration in styling your thrifted treasures.

 Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to stop by to see what treasures I have found out thrifting this week. 

 I would love to hear what you have found thrifting and how you style it in your home. 

 So until my next post...... 

May God Bless You and Your Family,
 I'm Vicki a Colorado Junkett

No comments:

Post a Comment