Powered By Blogger

Sunday, July 7, 2024

Sharing my Summer Cottage Garden


Hi Friends,

 I'm so glad your here! 
Today, I'm so excited to share a few blooms happenings in my cottage garden.
All of my perennials are in full bloom.

Poppies, Salvia, Irises,
Dianthus and Lambs Ear
Holly Hocks and the orange California Poppies reseeded themshelves,
Blue Lark Spur is also a wild flower that reseeds it self,
the Clematis is  another perennial, looking healthy this Summer, no blooms at this time, maybe later this month.
***
 Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to stop by to see what my Summer Cottage Garden is looking like in the month July. 
***
 I would love to hear what you have been during for Summer. 
***
 So until my next post...... 

May God Bless You and Your Family,
 I'm Vicki a Colorado Junkett

No comments:

Post a Comment