Powered By Blogger

Saturday, July 13, 2024

Vintage Thrifting - Incorporating VintageTreasures into my Home Decor.

Hi Friends, 
 I'm so glad your here! 
Today, I'm so excited to share what I found out thrifting on half price day!
***
This beautiful framed Laser Etched Wooden Drawing was $3.00/$1.50

***
I gave a $1.00 for this 'Bag of Sewing Notions', because of the little cloth strawberry pin cushion
a card of pearl buttons
and look at all the sewing bobbins and thread for a dollar!
***
Bag of Beads for $ I have Grandkids that will have fun with stringing or sorting this 'Bag of Beads'
***
Finger Puppets for $.30/ $.15
***
Light Blue Enamel Sauce Pan, $5.00/$2.50.  I'll be using for a potted plant on the deck.
***
What a surprise when I found the two copper molds, WOW!
the fruit basket was marked $3.00 each, I paid $1.50


I have a wall in my kitchen where I made a small collection of my thrifted copper molds

I think the two new molds look great on this wall.
***

another great find was this glass ink well was marked $3.00 I paid $1.50
I place the inkwell on the new shelf in my computer area

Where I have a few more inkwells, I have out thrifting.
***
I had spied these amazing figurines last week, but I didn't want to pay $6.00 each.
So glad, I was able to pick these up for $3.00 each this week.

This little 'Royal Copley Bird Figurine' stamped Japan is a amazing find I think.


 The yellow/black bird sitting on limb figurine, is a numbered piece made in Japan. Not sure if it's "Lefton" or not.

***
Then I found a vintage 'Aladdin Thermos' with Fall Plaid for $3.00/$1.50. I 'll be using the thermos in my Fall decorating this Fall.

I'll be putting these 'Christmas Plaid Cloth', I paid $.50/ $.25 in my Christmas tub.

This copper-plate planter for $3.00/ $1.50, is going to look great with my Late-Summer to Fall Decor or possibly outside on front porch.

Lastly a Vintage Cabbage Grater $5.00/ $2.50. I haven't decided if I want to leave the painting on the grater and I believe I'll be hanging it on a cabinet in the kitchen.

 Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to stop by. I found a few amazing treasure on my bucket list, out thrifting this week. 

 I would love to hear what you have found thrifting and how you style it in your home. 
 So until my next post...... 

May God Bless You and Your Family,
 I'm Vicki a Colorado Junkett


No comments:

Post a Comment