Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, July 3, 2024

Sharing a Simple Americana Project for Summer!








Hi Friends, 

 I'm so glad your here! 

Today, I'm so excited to share a super simple project to add a touch of Americana.

I've been collecting Vintage Aluminum Cookie Cutter for some time as you know. I saw a similar project on Social Media and decide to create the idea in my style

I choose to use the star and the bells Cookie Cutters from my collection

 I had a sheet of Patriotic Words I had printed and paper stained from my Patriotic Ephemera 
Assemblage project.


I've also have been thrifting quite a few bundles of Ric/Rac

I tied a couple of strand of Ric/Rac on the handle of the cutter and put a spot of glue to attach the label and a small plastic star from a patriotic bead neckless

to finish off the project

Let me know what you think about this cute simple project for a touch of Americana.
***
Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to stop by to see what has been going on at 'My Little Colorado Cottage'. 
***
  So until my next post...... 

May God Bless You and Your Family,
 I'm Vicki a Colorado Junkett

No comments:

Post a Comment