Powered By Blogger

Saturday, July 6, 2024

Weekend Thrifting - I Found Some Awesome Treasures! - Vintage Home Decor


Hi Friends, 

 I'm so glad your here! I went to a yardsale this weekend and just wanted to share what I found.
 
I actually found many items to expand a few of my vintage collections!
***
You all know I pick-up 1940-1950's Hens/Roosters
 well I found this 'White Ceramic Hen Napkin Holder with Salt and Pepper Shakers' 
I'm not sure if this one is newer there is no markings and the shakers have plastic stoppers


I do have a older 1960's Hen Napkin Holder without the Egg Shakers.
It has a mark on the bottom...
It's a slight larger...
Similar feather details...
What do you think?
I have styled the Hens in the Kitchen above my cabinets.
***

Another great find was this pair of 'Ceramic Cobalt Blue & White - Hen Shakers for $3.00

for now I have these Cute Hens Shakers displayed with my new set of Curier & Ives plates in the China Hutch, I found a couple of weeks ago.
***
I found two Amazing Vintage Wooden Carpenter's Folding Yard Stick for $5.00 each,
the manufactures brand is Lufkin

I have displayed the Vintage Folding Yard Sticks in a vintage lunch box with a few other collections I have.
***
Can't beat finding FREE! plate holders, I'll be putting them in my stash for later use. This measured closse to 12"
***
I'm really drawn to vintage metal flashlights
This one is a 1950's Vintage Eveready Union Carbide - Magnet Lite Flashlight - USA made
I think it's a great addition to this collection.
***
There were several 1930's quart size glass Milk Bottles with embossed label, the gentlemen was asking $7.00 each, which I think is high, so I just bought one 

This Milk Bottle's label -Dewitt's Jersey Dairy, Chandler
***
Lastly, 
a Awesome! 1960's Red Tin for One Dollar!
I'm displaying the wonderful little Red Tin on a shelf in the Living Room
***
 Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to stop by to see what treasures I have found out thrifting this week. 
***
 I would love to hear what you have found thrifting and how you style it in your home. 

 So until my next post...... 

May God Bless You and Your Family,
 I'm Vicki a Colorado Junkett


No comments:

Post a Comment