Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, July 10, 2024

'Americana Summer' Decorating - Using Vintage Treasures



Hi Friends, 
 I'm so glad your here! 
Today, I'm so excited to share how I have decorated the top of my bookcase for 'Americana Summer' in my entryroom.
In this vignette I have brought in my vintage red lunch box a few vintage hens and a few other collections.
I have use a vintage USA Trivia Game box as a base, a few vintage 'Ball" canning, a embellished aluminum bell cookie cutter



I also included a Vintage-Inspired Patriotic Assemblage , I made last Summer, also a vintage George Washington reader.
adding another layer with a Vintage Bingo Card and another one of my vintage hens.
***
Center vignette
I really like using this vintage silver-plate mug to hold a handful of red posies
I framed a free print of a Eagle, I found on Pinterest
I'm using a vintage crock bowl to house a few boxes of Sparklers and a vintage 'Milk-Glass' vase with a couple of Fabric Posies.
An 'Old Reader's Digest' I found last summer, a few Diy Firecrackers in a berry basket.
This vignette is setting in a yellow Coca-Cola wooden crate. I also used my wooden children blocks to add a little color along with handmade sign to represent Freedom!
***
On the right, this vignette
I've brought in my vintage 'President Johnson' commemorative Plate.

a vintage Ball canning jar with red, white, and blue porker chip,
a couple of vintage blue bottles
also showing a resent vintage find this amazing Wooden Cheese Box,
Vintage Bingo Card.
I hope you enjoyed a little peek of some of my patriotic vignettes for Summer.

 Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to stop by to see some of my Summer vignettes
 
 I would love to hear how your decorating your home for Summer.

 So until my next post...... 

May God Bless You and Your Family,
 I'm Vicki a Colorado Junkett


No comments:

Post a Comment