Powered By Blogger

Friday, January 7, 2022

First Vignette in January 2022


 Hi Friends,

As you know I did a little thrifting over my Christmas/ New Year break.  Well, now you get to see how I styled some of the treasures in my home.

I found the brown ceramic sugar holder, Aunt Jemma syrup bottle and the Log Cabin syrup tin. I knew they would look great on top of my kitchen cabinets with this brown creamer


I changed it up and added a brown cheese crock and a couple of little white creamers


change it up again and added more bottle brush trees

switched it up again

                             
I just added a couple of amber bottles and a little bit of greenery




I'm so glad you stopped by to see my first vignette of January 2022

May God Bless You and Your Family,

I'm Vicki a Colorado Junkett 

3 comments:

  1. I love it! Such a cozy and warm vignette. Thank you for sharing at Thursday Favorite Things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoy seeing how you develop your vignettes. It really is a process. I have to let mine sit a while, come back later, look at it from different angles, etc. til I am satsified!

    ReplyDelete