Powered By Blogger

Friday, January 28, 2022

Vintage Thrifting for Valentine Décor

 Hi Friends,

I went out of town to visit my Mother this weekend. So I had a chance to visit a thrift store called the Desert Industries.

See what I found....

45 records, I was thinking for Valentines Day, but I also found some Christmas 45's, at a $1.00 each.


I'm always looking for vintage Golden Books, I find a couple  for $.85 each. Super excited about these titles.


I was really glad I brought home the "Little Baptiste".  Copyright 1954



Look at the illustrations I love it!



I'm a plant lover and I have a spider plant that has lots of shoots, so a brass planter is just what a need for transplanting. For $2.00,  I just couldn't resist.


This oak shelf was just $2.00. I'll be putting it up in my living room as is.


Oh, when I spied this wreath I grabbed it!  I love felt I actually have made felt leaf ornies bowl filler for my fall décor. 


I hope you enjoyed seeing the wonderful treasures that I found. I'll be working on placing these items in my home. So until next time.....

May God Bless You and Your Family!

I'm Vicki a Colorado Junkett

No comments:

Post a Comment