Powered By Blogger

Friday, January 21, 2022

January Thrift Haul for Vintage Décor - Look What I Found



Hi Friends,

I have been thrifting again!
Look what I found, so exciting I trying to add a my collection of Dr. Seuss books for the grandkids.


I also found this great music book with some Christmas songs that are featured in the Christmas movies "Rudolph The Red- Nosed Reindeer, couldn't believe it.  I will definitely use the sheet music in my next years décor


Another piano music book I picked had the theme from the movie "Love Story" I'm going to use this in  a sweet vignette for February.


These books I'm adding to my children's book collection


I really love the Illustration's of this nursery rhyme book. The picture are so vintage looking to me.  I love this book.


When I saw these lanterns I just had to pick them up.  Many years ago I found a pair of similarly brass lantern at an auction that I use out side.


I purchased this lantern chimney hoping it will fit on one of the oil  lamps I bought last month.


This cute little dish didn't have any signage on it, but it was so cute.  Not sure how to use it yet in my décor.


This pair of skate are a great find, but I have to confess I spent way above my limit.  I spent $15.00!   Aren't they wonderful? 

I will be putting them out front, however there is so much snow! I'll be adding the great pair of skates to a indoor vignette.


Thank you so much for checking in to see what I have been up to this very cold January.

May God Bless you and your family!

I'm Vicki a Colorado Junkett

No comments:

Post a Comment