Powered By Blogger

Monday, January 10, 2022

A Cozy Rustic Winter Mantel

 Hi Friends,

Time to change up the mantel, I've packed up all my Christmas collections.  To start decorating the mantel, I thought this DIY was very appropriate for this very cold winter season, here in NW Colorado.

I'm still loving buffalo/gingham check so I leave the black check rag garland all seasons, but added the red/black checked rag garland to my winter displays

 New DIY this winter is the wreath with a stick snowflake hung in the center, I like the rustic feel it adds to the mantel. 


This awesome white snowflake I diy a couple of winters back out of popsicle sticks.  One of the new DIY's for this winter are using collected bottle brush trees and wooden vintage thread spools and ABC blocks.

Pines cones always come out during my winter decorating, I found the little cardinal tin this year at the thrift store


I also like displaying the red felt birds that I picked up several years ago I believe from "Dollar Tree?", all throughout the house.

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you found some inspiration to decorate a corner of your home for the winter season.


May God you and your family,

I'm Vicki a Colorado Junkett



No comments:

Post a Comment