Powered By Blogger

Sunday, January 9, 2022

Vintage Winter Décor Vignettes - In the Den

 Hi Friends,

It is time to start pulling out some of my snowmen for my winter décor.  Today I'll been adding a few touches to the red shelves in the den.

I added a "Snow-Baby" figurine to a shelve I display a few of my cigar boxes along with a little snowman with a red scarf. 

I also added a glistening snow flake 


Greenery is also something I like to add here and there in my decorating.

The little bottle tree, pinecones, berries, fir boughs are added to my vignettes.

I found quite a few grab bags last summer with wooden thread spools, while thrifting.  I have been adding the inexpensive bottle brush trees to the wooden spools for Christmas and winter décor when I can.


Here is the little cigar box I thrifted during Christmas break, I filled it with white vintage buttons and sat the blue enamel cup on top.




I brought back the frosted pinecone I DIY last year I think I like the contrast of the natural white frost pinecones.

I hope you found some inspiration and get out your snowflake and snowmen to use in your winter décor.

Thank you for stopping by and until next time
May God Bless You and Your Family

Vicki a Colorado Junkett


No comments:

Post a Comment