Powered By Blogger

Saturday, January 8, 2022

Vintage Winter Décor Touches in my Living Room

Hi Friends,

I'm slowly put away Christmas décor and just adding a few pine cone and snowflakes around the house for my winter décor. 

 Here on a window shelf by my front door, I've hung a pine cone wreath I made a couple of years ago in the living room. A few bottle brush trees sitting in vintage jello molds and small clear canning jar.

This very adorable pinecone wreath was a diy from last winter ....


You may have remembered me using this brass bucket on my coffee table in the den, I thought a little bit of brass would look nice on this book shelf in the living room, I just added greenery and cinnamon sticks with a ribbon and of course pine cones.


On the salt/pepper shaker cabinet I place a couple of felt birds I got after Christmas sale.


I placed a thrifted pewter tray hoping to bring out the gray felt in the birds.


I hope I have given you a little inspiration to add small touch of winter in your house. 

Adding a few snowflakes and glitter helps me get through the long days of winter.

Until my next post,

 May God Bless You and Your Family.

I'm Vicki a Colorado Junkett



No comments:

Post a Comment