Powered By Blogger

Sunday, February 5, 2023

Sunday, Just Crafting-Chilling-Enjoying a Great Day!


Hi Friends, 

 I'm so glad your here, today! 

I've been working on a simple homemade craft this past week, I thought I would share.

Last Summer I thrifted a box with winter garland that had red velvet bows and some red flocked ribbon, so I thought I could make Heart picks to add here and there this Valentine season.


using a paper template I traced out quite a few small hearts



using bamboo skewers at different lengths glued two hearts back to back.



***
Today's temperature almost hit 40 degrees this afternoon.  I literally, dug the chairs out under snow and enjoy the sunshine for a couple of hours.

***

We still have quite a bit of snow here in 'NW Colorado'
This photo is the snow on the roof of the house that faces NW and doesn't get much sun to melt the snow and our nights are minus zero. 



 Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to stop by to see how this simple craft project turned out this week.

 I would love to hear what you are crafting, or do you get out side this weekend? 

 So until my next post...... 

May God Bless You and Your Family. 
I'm Vicki a Colorado Junkett

No comments:

Post a Comment