Powered By Blogger

Monday, February 13, 2023

Vintage-Inspired Valentine's Touches to the Mantel





Hi Friends, 

I'm so glad your here!

Today, I'm so excited to share my Mantel, I have changed it up a bit and I totally love the new look!




I'm trying to do more layering with with different texture while building my vignettes. 

***
I thrifted these gorgeous frames last August and hadn't found a good home for them, until, NOW!


In my eyes this is a rustic vintage cottage look that I love.


*****
I like using metal tones with the red and pink for the month of February.


pewter mugs are one of those treasure I look when out thrifting. This mug is a new find this month.




*****
As you can see, I am using my Vintage-Inspired handmade Valentines card from a couple of years ago.

DIY Valentine Cards




*****

Lastly, 
a couple of vintage-inspired Valentine prints from Graphic Fairy

I just embellished the prints with glitter. 



*****
 Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to stop by to see what treasures I have found out thrifting this week. 

 I would love to hear what you have found thrifting and how you style it in your home. 

 So until my next post...... 

May God Bless You and Your Family, 
I'm Vicki a Colorado Junkett

2 comments:

  1. I enjoy seeing your vignettes.Looking at other people's treasures fascinates me; I love seeing what other people cherish and how they arrange things; I'm still learning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also enjoy seeing how others use their thrifted treasures in their décor. Thank you so much for your encouraging comment. I'm still learning also.

      Delete