Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, February 8, 2023

Vintage- Inspired Valentine Touch in the Den





Hi Friends, 
I'm so glad your here! 

Today, I'm so excited to share a few vignettes in the family-room, that I have added vintage-inspired Valentines Cards and sprinkled a few handmade fabric heart around.

***
In a sweet cigar box I place a couple of hand-sewn felt hearts


*****

I added a few more fabric heart among a few heart rocks that I have collected over the years.


*****

 In this cute vignette I placed a thrifted doily and a Vintage-Inspired Valentine Card.


*****

The little collection of bottles I just added a couple of handmade heart picks from thrifted red ribbon and a little thrifted red rick-rack.


*****

I still have these precious hens nesting in a vintage lunch-box


*****

another Vintage-Inspired Valentine Card just a little bit of glitzy along with a few handmade felt heart in a thrifted pedestal bowl, as you can see I snuck in some Children's ABC blocks to spell 'cozy'


 *****

Lastly, the cute little vintage snowman shaker, I really like this vignette, I used a round silver-plate tray to house all of these treasures for this vignette.


*****

 I would love to hear if you like to decorate for the month of February. 

 So until my next post...... 

May God Bless You and Your Family,
 I'm Vicki a Colorado Junkett


2 comments:

  1. Boy, you sure have me beat in the decorating dept. I stuck a spray of pink glitter hearts in the winter silk flowers on my kitchen table, put a heart wreathe on the front door and called it good! I spent about 1 1/2 days making 20 Valentines for family (8 grands) and friends.Having some seasonal affective disorder, this is the time of year I would be content to hibernate! I have made some Valentine wreathes, though, for the dollhouse people for the 2/18 dh/train show near me; I rent tables. A 2.5" wreathe doesn't take very long to make--LOL! Stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Thank you for you great comment Kathy. Sounds like you have been busy crafting, for family and getting ready for up coming events.
    In the winter months I like to craft and decorate my home, however in a couple of months I'll be out in the yard hopefully. You also stay warm

    ReplyDelete