Powered By Blogger

Saturday, February 4, 2023

Vintage-Inspired Embellished Thrifted Heart Box

Hi Friends, 

I'm so happy you stopped by "My Little Colorado Cottage" today.

***
Because, if you read my Friday thrifting post, you know I found a cute heart shaped trinket box.

***
I'm so excited today to be sharing how I have embellished the thrifted heart trinket box to fit into my cottage/country décor this weekend!

Link the Thrift Haul

I took the little red foam heart off the lid of the box and covered the lid with sheet music





I had in my craft-stash from another 

I like using fabric in some of  my crafts, I have quite a bit of yardage of this nice red stripe fabric so decided to cover the foam heart with it....


then, added a little bit of red rick-rack in between the stripes to change it up a bit.


while all was drying I painted the base of the box with flat red acrylic paint


Next, step was to glue the cloth covered heart back onto the lid.


All in all, this cute trinket box turned out pretty nice, I'm thinking thought it may need something more, but not sure yet...... stay tuned.

***
 Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to stop by to see how this crafting project turned out. 

***
I would love to hear what you have found thrifting and how you style your items in your home.

***
 So until my next post...... 

May God Bless You and Your Family,
 I'm Vicki a Colorado Junkett

No comments:

Post a Comment