Powered By Blogger

Friday, February 24, 2023

On the Hunt for Vintage Treasures-Friday thrifting





Hi Friends, 

I'm so glad your here! 

Today, I'm so excited to share a few treasures I found while thrifting on Friday at the Local Vintage Thrift Store.

I found two grab bags of jewelry for $2.50 each, they both were stuffed full.
***
First Bag
In this bag were a lot of earrings a few bracelets and a couple of glass/crystal pendants.




Here are the earrings, lapel pins and I believe Mother of Pearl cufflinks, I'm keeping to use in project





There were two glass/crystal pendant in the first bag that I thought were keepers. 


I'm not keeping all of the jewelry just a few pieces and my grand daughter will love to go through the rest of the bags.

Second Bag



a few heart pendants to add to my little collection of hearts


see the super cute pink owl pins and I loved the two Angel pins





Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to stop by to see what treasures I have found out thrifting this week.

 I would love to hear what you have found thrifting and how you style it in your home. 

 So until my next post...... 

May God Bless You and Your Family,

 I'm Vicki a Colorado Junkett

No comments:

Post a Comment