Powered By Blogger

Friday, February 3, 2023

Thrifting for Vintage Treasures

Hi Friends, 

I'm so happy you stopped by "My Little Colorado Cottage" today

Yes!, I did go thrifting this week, there was not much new on the shelves, but I did bring home a few interesting treasure to use in my home décor.



***


I just could not past up this glass mug, a vintage pheasant, Princess House Colonial glass beer mug 1970's 

If you remember my Fall décor, I kind of gravitated toward Birds.... Quail, Ducks, Geese, and Pheasants. 

so, this great mug will be housed in the China Hutch until next Fall when I will be using the mug in my Fall décor.


*****



When I spied this heart shape box I thought I could cover it with fabric like I did to this cute heart box.


A Rustic Vintage Heart Shape Keepsake Box


So, you will have to stop back by to see how I add a few embellishment to fit into my cottage décor.



*****




I found this bag of wire hooks and eye screws for $1.00
I removed the hooks I had and added the copper tint hooks to this shelf in the quest bath-room, where I display my some of my copper pieces. 

I like how the hooks look, it adds a nice touch.


*****

I'm not sure if I have mentioned but Pewter is one of the treasures I will pick-up when I see a Pewter piece.

This glass bottom mug had a little weight to it, when I looked it up it was listed on Esty as a 'Vintage Pewter Glass Bottom Tanker Whistling Mug" 1960's. Not really sure what Whistling Mug means, but I loved it!


*****

This was a small 'Thrift Haul', however, I think I found some great treasures, that will be incorporated into my home and seasonal décor

***
 Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to stop by to see what treasures I found out thrifting this week.

***

I would love to hear what you found out thrifting this week.


 So until my next post...... 

May God Bless You and Your Family. 
I'm Vicki a Colorado Junkett

No comments:

Post a Comment