Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, June 21, 2023

Crafting Again - Rustic Cottage Country Patriotic Flags





Hi Friends, 

 I'm so glad your here! 

Today, I'm sharing another craft I have been working on for my Patriotic Vignettes.
***
I'm using the same fabric I used for the "Fabric Posies'
(fairly simple craft).
I cut 6" by 4" rectangles of the strip material and 2.5" by 3" rectangles of the star material
hand stitched the star material to the striped material and used tacky glue to attach the wooden skewers


***

 Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to stop by to see what I have been crafting this week.
 

 I would love to hear if you have been crafting, thrifting or gardening lately.
 


 So until my next post...... 

May God Bless You and Your Family, 
I'm Vicki a Colorado Junkett

4 comments:

  1. I have 3 sheet rock compound buckets of perennials from friends to plant. Today we went to a library book/yard sale. I got lots of mystery books (.50 each), vintage stuff for me and for my booth. Favorite was a large milk glass comport (Fenton?). Also got a sugarer, creamer, 2 plates with hand painted violets! Got a bunch of little ceramic animals; will sell some, keep some. Several more meh yard sales but I got a Yorktowne pitcher for a friend who collects it ($3!); UPC still on the bottom! We did several errands and went out to lunch; it was a lovely summer day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kathy, what a nice gift your friend gave you, I'm just about finished with planting now, but still weeding. lol I did get a chance to go to a couple of yard sales. I love finding milk glass at a reasonable price. How do you like having a booth? I've been thinking about it, but not sure I want that comment. Wow! awesome price for the Yorktowne pitcher. Our weather has been very nice, but mighty windy. Have a great week friend.

      Delete
  2. Your flags are precious Vicki...so creative and special! Happy Summer sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Christie, thank you much for stopping by my blog, and for you kind comment. I enjoy adding a handmade whimsical touch to my seasonal décor. Have a great week.

      Delete