Powered By Blogger

Friday, June 9, 2023

Friday Thrifting for Vintage Treasures


Hi Friends, 

 I'm so glad your here!  

Today, I'm so excited to share a few awesome treasures, I found out thrifting this week at my local thrift store.
***
First of all,
 I found actually four collective Spoon Caddy's, I brought two home @ $1.50 each. I do plan on sprucing them up so, check back later to see how I'm using them.
***
Next,
I found three older sewing patterns, that I'm thinking about framing for $0.25 each.
***
Another Treasure I found,
Was a Milk Glass Shade for $2.00, I was thinking about a lamp I have in the guest room that has a funky shade that doesn't fit.
***

Then,
I was so surprised to find this cutie, for $1.50!
 Made in Japan
I'll be packing the treasure away for next Easter.
***
These hand made picture holders I just couldn't pass up at $0.50 each.
***
I thought the Framed Artisan Pieces, (image traced on copper) was very cool and will look great in the other guest room that kind of western themed for $0.50.

***
I found another Milk Glass vase for $1.00, this pattern I do not have. It is a Starburst Pattern, just a little different from my other Milk Glass bud vases.
***
Lastly,
I found a not so vintage Wooden Drawer for $3.00, I like the sanded paint on it and for $3.00, I'm using it for a shelf in my sewing nook.
***

 Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to stop by to see what treasures I have found out thrifting this week.
 
I hope you enjoyed the treasures I have found today, and would love to hear what you have found thrifting and how you style it in your home. 

 So until my next post...... 

May God Bless You and Your Family,
 I'm Vicki a Colorado Junkett

What's blooming in my garden right now? Dark purple Iris

No comments:

Post a Comment