Powered By Blogger

Saturday, June 17, 2023

Friday Vintage Thrifting


Hi Friends, 

 I'm so glad your here! 
Today, I'm so excited to share some interesting treasures I found at my local vintage/thrift store, all of this for $23.20
***
'The Three Musketeers' book I sat ,here on the shelf with many other vintage children books I've collected.
The 'Three Musketeers copy right 1958 was a great find for $5.00
***
I have been watching the bag of 4 vintage hard wood caster for vintage furniture plus 3 more for a total price of $4.00, that I have been watching for some time.
I found three single casters and threw them in and offer $4.00 for all seven wheels and the owner was okay with that price. 
COOL!
I thought they would look great in a jar, box, and even a toy tractor-trailer.
***
The bag of buttons were a great find I thought for a $1.00, because they have been quite a bit higher in the past , Like $5.00!
Look at these buttons the are amazing, I'm wondering if the cream color buttons might be made of shell or bone?
And the black buttons 'Bakelite'?
***
This green vintage trinket dish was super cool, was really hoping it might be Uranium Glass, unfortunately not uranium glass for $3.00.
for the time being I'm using the vintage green dish to hold the new button for display, that I paid $3.00. 

***
I spotted this cute creamer with birds! very cool! I'll be using this creamer in my Fall décor

Made in England $5.00
***
I loved these three crocheted pot holder blue for Summer, orange trim for Fall, and yellow trim for Spring. The hot pad are very nicely made, love this find, at $1.00 each.
I kept the blue trim pot holder for for my Summer Décor 
***
I found two more 'Cookie Cutters'!, Ill be displaying the spaded cookie cutter with my other aluminum cookies cutters. I paid $0.50
 The Count Von Count, cookie cutter I paid $0.25, will be boxed away for October, so cute.
***
The bag of hair pins for $2.00 are super cool , but I chose this bag for the cute Duck Burette.
I wonder if the the brown hair pins are 'Bakelite'?
These super interesting group of hair clips are cool for $2.00.  
Look at this cute little duck hair clip.
***
I found another piece of green glass for $1.00 wondered if it had some uranium, but it didn't BUMMER!
I've got it displayed on the Hutch in a cubby.
***
Three more treasure I forgot about!
A terra-Cotta Planter with tray for $1.50 that I'm using on my front porch.
AND 
A amazing treasure! vintage
Brass Water Nozzle, for $2.00

***
I hope you enjoyed seeing some very interesting thrifted vintage treasure I found.
 Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to stop by to see what treasures I have found out thrifting this week and how I have incorporated them into 'My Little Colorado Cottage'.

 I would love to hear what you look for when your out thrifting and how you use it in your home. 

 So until my next post...... 

May God Bless You and Your Family,
 I'm Vicki a Colorado Junkett




2 comments:

  1. Great treasures. I sell quite a few cooky cutters in my booth--but only ones I already have! I have a huge collection of them. Never seen the Count, though! Loved the buttons, too! Love old buttons to turn into dollhouse creations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kathy, thank you so much for your comments. PBS Sesame characters are my generation, I loves 'Count Von Count'. I always pick-up buttons when there reasonably priced. Kathy, I would love to know how you use buttons for your dollhouses.

    ReplyDelete