Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, June 7, 2023

Rustic Handmade Fabric Posies For My Summer Décor



Hi Friends, 

 I'm so glad your here! 

Today, I'm so excited to share a few 'Rustic Fabric Poises', I have been crafting for my Summer Décor.
***
I think most crafter's know how to make these fun and easy 
'Fabric Poises', if not here's a link to Country Charm by Tracy  (By watching her channel I learned how to make the fabric flowers.)

Here are the fabric pieces scrapes I used to make these super cute 'Poises'.

I'm ready to get started, I have a pile of fabric strips, glue gun, and tacky glue if needed.


After making a couple of the adorable 'Fabric Poises' with the glue gun, I found the fabric wasn't laying flat. I like using the tacky glue the best to keep the fabric smooth as I twist the fabric to make the petals.


Here is how my Poises turned out, and how I used the adorable fabric flowers in my décor.

Some of the poises I used as bowl fillers,

a few of the 'Rustic Fabric Poises' I attached a wooden skewer and used them in bottles with a few pip-berries stems.



 Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to stop by to see what I have been up to this week. 

 I would love to hear what you have been crafting or found thrifting and how you style it in your home. 

 So until my next post...... 

May God Bless You and Your Family,
 I'm Vicki a Colorado Junkett

1 comment: