Powered By Blogger

Saturday, November 25, 2023

5 Grab Bags of Fun Christmas Ornaments - Weekend Thrifting


Hi Friends, 


 I'm so glad you stopped by!
I decided to go by my local thrift store looking for vintage Christmas items. 
I found five bags of wonderful ornaments!
***
I picked this bag because of the glitter star....

 I paid $2.00 for the grab bag, look at the cute bicyle, sliegh, and sled, so adorable.
***

Next bag for $1.50.....
I've been on the look-out for small Mercury glass bulbs and I found a bag full! Plus small brass jingle bells.
***

This grab bag for $.75 had a few of the ornaments with a 'made in Japan sticker'.... 

I thought the little deer in the silver tinsel star was cute.
***

I couldn't pass up the bag of candle clips for $.50! I'm hoping to add to some garland.

***
The last grab bag had some awesome ornaments for $2.50...

 I enjoy using 'Crochet Angels and Snowflakes in my Christmas decor, not sure if I'll hang them on a tree or use them in a vignette. 
A few more country hand-made ornaments, a super darling Angel Fairy.
Look at these cute bunny ear fairies, I think I'll be holding on to these darlings to use in my Easter decor in the Spring. A few cross-stitch ornaments and the yarn dolls are cute, Im not sure if I'll use them on my Christmas tree this year.
***
 Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to stop by to see what treasures I have found out thrifting this week. 

 I would love to hear what kind of ornament you use on your tree. 

Have you found some interesting Christmas ornaments while out thrifting? 

 So until my next post...... 

May God Bless You and Your Family,
 I'm Vicki a Colorado Junkett

No comments:

Post a Comment