Powered By Blogger

Saturday, November 18, 2023

Friday Thrift Haul Looking for Vintage - Community Budget Center


Hi Friends, 

 I'm so glad your here! 
***
Today, I'm so excited to share a vintage Christmas haul!
I have a project that I would like to make this season with small glass ornament, this grab-bag of ornament had a few vintage glass round ornaments, I paid $2.00.

I think tinsel is a must at Christmas time, $1.50 and I found some more small glass ornaments, for 50 cents each.

2 small wreaths at $1.50 each and a cool vintage ceramic planter for $1.25.
***
a fun grab bag for $2.00,
the ruler caught my eye, but at closer look I saw the children's baking tins
The yard stick had been cut down :(
***
I paid $1.00 each for this pair of 'Bloody Mary' glasses, they will be a nice gift for a friend.

These cute 'Interpur' candles were 50 cents each


vintage string light replacement large bulbs, for $.50 will look great in a jar or basket vignette


Super cute ceramic Lefton holly shoe for $1.00, that will look great with a berry pick 

the adorable cheese/butter spread knife with a Nut Cracker handle was not priced (not charged).
The of course, I couldn't leave behind the crochet doily for $ .30.
***
Lastly.....
I actually found a few putz houses! I couldn't believe it There were four total!
The little house had a price of $12.00 which was a little more than I wanted to pay.
The church is wired to light up, I paid $12.50, I just couldn't leave these adorable house behind, However,
I was told to come back Tuesday for 50 % off Senior Day
***
 It was definitely a fun day at the thrift store. Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to stop by to see what treasures I have found.
***
I would love to hear what you have in mind for Christmas decorating. 
***
 So until my next post...... 
***
May God Bless You and Your Family,
 I'm Vicki a Colorado Junkett

No comments:

Post a Comment