Powered By Blogger

Saturday, November 4, 2023

Friday Vintage Thrifting - So Many Sewing Notions



Hi Friends, 

 I'm so glad your here! Today, sharing what I found at my local vintage thrift store

This particular day, it didn't seem like there were any new and reasonably priced treasures to be found!

A second time through, I notice a large basket of grab bags in the sewing area.

This bag looked interesting for $3.00. Is that a little sewing basket?
Isn't this little basket cute?  
Inside this cute basket were odds & ends
fabric swatches, buttons, packet of sewing needles, tiny brash safety pins,
measuring tape, 6" ruler and a metal shoe horn with advertising!
***
some other items in the grab-bag were wooden thread spools, a tweezer, coarse black thread, spool of pink ribbon, buttons, and a little seam ripper
***
 Second grab bag for $2.50 .....
Had more sewing notions
rick-rack, pocket liners, thick black thread,
***
a nice bundle of red and white ruffle lace trim,
 vintage black and red type writer ribbon,
1-inch elastic waist band on a card, 1/4-inch elastic bundle,
and a interesting 'Moppolls' instruction sheet.
I remember back in the 80's or 90's this craft project was a favorite in all the craft fair shows.
***
Also in the grab-bag....
was this cute little 1960's Childs Sundress Pattern




Also a pattern to embroider the flowers on the front of the dress

***

The favorite of this grab-bag is the Cross and Crown Quilt pattern with templates!


I was so glad to have the opportunity to stopped by my local vintage thrift store today.
***
 Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to stop by to see what treasures I have found out thrifting this week. 
***
 I would love to hear what you have found thrifting and how you have used or styled it in your home. 
***
 So until my next post...... 

May God Bless You and Your Family,
 I'm Vicki a Colorado Junkett

No comments:

Post a Comment