Powered By Blogger

Sunday, November 5, 2023

Upscale Old Faux 'DT' Pumpkins


Hi Friends,  

Today, I'm so excited to share how I'm adding natural pumpkin vines to "DT" pumpkins.
***
I grew pumpkins this year ,however the season was short and all I have is a whole lot of vines. 
***
So, I decided to use the vines and upscale a few 'DT' pumpkins
Here are the vines I collected to add to "DT" faux pumpkins.
***

***
Here's how I have incorporated the amazing upscale pumpkins into my 'Fall Decor' here on top of the hutch.

***
A couple of pumpkins were put on the mantel

***
 Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to stop by 'My Little Colorado Cottage'. 

 I would love to hear what DIY's you have been crafting. 
 So until my next post...... 

May God Bless You and Your Family,
 I'm Vicki a Colorado Junkett

No comments:

Post a Comment