Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, November 29, 2023

Welcoming the Christmas Season -Getting Ready to Decorate for Christmas

It Snowed Over Thanksgiving Week

Hi Friends, 

 I'm so glad your here! 
Tomorrow is the first day of December, and I'm digging out my Christmas bins. 

I have a few traditions I tried to incorporate....

1.Count down stocking
- I like having a count down to Christmas, it build the excitement and helps me remember all of the extracurricular activities that go on during the Christmas season!

2.Christmas Cards
- I still like sending and receiving Christmas cards, a couple of years back I revamped my Christmas card holder.

3. Garland
- Garland is the starting point to my decorating, so I like to get the garland up before I start adding Christmas touches.
This is two of three tubs I have with garland.

 Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to stop by My Little Colorado Cottage.

It's time to Decorate for the Season!

 So until my next post...... 

May God Bless You and Your Family,
 I'm Vicki a Colorado Junkett

No comments:

Post a Comment