Powered By Blogger

Saturday, November 11, 2023

Thrifting for Vintage Inspired Christmas Treasures


Hi Friends, 
 
I'm so glad your here! As you can see I'm starting to gather up some Christmas Treasures.

Today, the store seemed not well stocked, but I found a few interesting Christmas treasures!

First treasure I found were  Christmas tins,
I paid a total of $2.75 for this group of 5 tins, which are going to look great in my Christmas vignettes this season.
***
I also found a bag of colorful crochet cotton thread for $1.50, I really like using these cotton thread spools for risers or to add color in my vignettes.
***
A super find I feel, is this bag of "Made in the USA, Satin Sheen ornaments for $3.00


I feel I found some awesome items at a great price today.
***
 Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to stop by to see what treasures I have found out thrifting this week. 
***
 I would love to hear what you have found thrifting and how you style it in your home. 
***
 Until my next post...... 
May God Bless You and Your Family,
 I'm Vicki a Colorado Junkett

No comments:

Post a Comment