Powered By Blogger

Sunday, March 3, 2024

Vintage Thrifting- Found a Few Silver-Plate Items at a Reasonable Price! -Weekend Thrift




Hi Friends, 
 I'm so glad your here! 
Today, I'm so excited to share a few vintage treasures I found out thrifting this week at FIFTY PERCENT OFF DAY!

These cute little Satin Floral Covered Take-Out Box/Purse caught my eye.
They were $2.00 each, so I paid $1.00 each, the Green Satin Floral Covered Take-Out Box/Purse, looks wonderful for Spring!
I think the brown box will look great in my Fall Decor next season.
***

Looking throught the dishes, I found this adorable Platter with Red and Yellow Flowers for $2.00, it's stamped Japan. I paid $1.00


I thought this platter will look great in a Summer table centerpieces.

Checking out the Silver-plate shelf, I saw the silver-water pitcher and creamer priced at $5.00,
I couldn't believe the price!
(Lately, this thriftstore has had very high prices on vintage items.)

I had picked up the little sugar bowl in the last part of January  on 1/2 price Tuesday for $1.50. It looks like to me that all three were part of a set.

***
Lastly, I found this wonderful Yellow Handmade Birdhouse.
the side, isn't nice? 
Can't wait to set it up in my yard, the Robins have arrived!
Spring is coming!
***
 Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to stop by to see what treasures I have found out thrifting this week. 
***
 I would love to hear what you have found thrifting and how you style it in your home. 

 So until my next post...... 

May God Bless You and Your Family,
 I'm Vicki a Colorado Junkett

No comments:

Post a Comment