Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, March 8, 2022

Vintage Finds for March on the Mantel

 Hi Friends,

It's March and time to change up the décor on the mantel. I have replaced the pinecone and little trees with a different color green.

A few of green ball jar, one I filled with vintage wooden spools.

The lime green vase was a thrift find last fall, I wasn't sure super happy with the colored bottom half.  Thought maybe I could wash off the red, orange, and purple at the bottom. I decided it is part of the glass vase, oh well still pretty cute artisan vase.  

The lime green vase was a thrift find last fall, I wasn't sure super happy with the colored bottom half.  Thought maybe I could wash off the red, orange, and purple at the bottom. I decided it is part of the glass vase, oh well still pretty cute artisan vase.  

Some older brass candle sticks I have collected over the years center with the vintage window frame, over the fireplace.


A recent purchased framed fruit picture, I have past by this framed piece several times, not knowing how to incorporate it into my décor. 

Who knew it would be a great pieces for March décor?  

I also placed the little green creamer with a Japan stamp.  

My last vintage thrift haul I found the little white hen thinking it match another little white hen I found this summer, however as you can see they are not a like.


I love the way the mantel looks, I hope I gave you some inspiration to pull out all your green and decorate for Spring!

Thank you for stopping by to see what is going on, here at My Little Colorado Cottage.

May God Bless You and Your Family

I'm Vicki a Colorado Junkett

No comments:

Post a Comment