Powered By Blogger

Monday, March 7, 2022

Vintage thrift Haul

 Hi Friends,

Today I have a vintage thrift haul from a local store that carry's mostly vintage merchandise. 

I found two Minnie Coca-Cola bottles, a super cool vintage wooden frame that swiveled.  I have my own personal Bibles through out my house, but when I spied this very clean, good condition black Bible.  I open it up and it was signed in 1953 by a pastor WOW!  This awesome scrap book I just had to pick up it is exactly like a book I had as a kid back in 1968,



***
 I also picked up this cute little hen, cuz I believe I have one at home. The angel food mold I will be incorporating with my other vintage custard- pudding tins.  you cant see it very well but I picked up a milk glass cosmetic beauty cream dish.  White platter with the marking USA super excited about that find.


***
I have past up this vintage frame for several visit to this local Antique/Thrift store until NOW!

I thought this framed picture would be a great focal point for the month of March.


Thank you so much for dropping by to see some new treasures.

May God Bless You and Your Family, 

I'm Vicki a Colorado Junkett

No comments:

Post a Comment