Powered By Blogger

Sunday, March 27, 2022

Vintage Shopping is What I Love to Do - Last Haul For March

 



Hi Friends,

After work Friday I stopped by the local thrift store and found a couple of things.

I do have a few family Bibles that have been pasted down to me, and Holy Bibles have not really been my thing to collect, however this Scofield Bible connected with me. 

"Heres something to think about, (Sin keeps you from the Bible, but the Bible keeps you from sin. If you were arrested for being a Christian, would there be enough evidence to convict you?)"


I love picking up silver plate trays, they are so versatile, I paid $


I try to pick up any sheet music I come across, because I can use it for crafting, this sheet music was $1.00.



This mug will look great in my fourth of July décor, I paid $1.50. I'm always looking for Holiday décor.

I love shelves I have a few around the house. I will use shelves until I find that perfect hutch or cabinet to display my treasures.  I paid $2.00 for this cute shelf.



Lastly, a Hersey mug, this is a little outside my vintage boundary.  However, when Christmas comes around next year, I may use this mug for hot chocolate.



Thank you for stopping by, I'm very pleased with what I found.
Until next time....May God Bless You and Your Family,
I'm Vicki a Colorado Junkett

No comments:

Post a Comment