Powered By Blogger

Saturday, March 12, 2022

Vintage Cozy Vignettes for March - Using Thrifted Treasures

Hi Friends,

Today I'm using some of my latest thrift finds I have pulled together some vintage vignette.


styling some of my vintage treasures.



This wonderful little copper wall lantern.  Also Ill be displaying wooden thread spools in the plastic thread spool holder
In the guest room I placed the vintage wooden swivel frame with the black and white picture on the vanity along with two other black and white photo I've saved from the past.
The bead came from a grab bag for $2.00 I think.  The brushes and mirror was a gift from a great aunt of mine. The fun perfume bottle I found on a trip to my mothers last summer.


Another place I like to place little vignettes, are on the red crackle shelves in the den. The vintage vase I have had along, the the cool green scrap I thrifted a couple of weeks ago. Of course you know I have my cigar box collection for many many years, I just love them.


 the sister vase I just purchased I grouped with a pair of shoe forms I found at my local thrift store two separate visits.  The table scarf hanging on the rod I found last summer. I had packed it away until Spring!


Thank you so much for stopping by to see how I have styles a few vignettes around my house for March.

May God Bless You and Your Family every day.

I'm Vicki a Colorado Junkett


No comments:

Post a Comment