Powered By Blogger

Saturday, July 16, 2022

1st Yard sale went back to a month long sale- a great day - I found three Yard sales this weekend

Hi Friend,

It was a great weekend to go to a yard sale.

I went back to a place that was having a yard sale through the month of June.

I found this GREAT chair for $5.00!



I believe this three leg stool hadn't been used I paid $3.00 for it, I put it with our camping things.


This large pot for $18.00, kind of high price I thought but this pot is very large


These items $3.00 will be going into my camping gear


This is a awesome compass had stamped Japan for $5.00. My grandson spied it, so I gifted it to him.


This amazing blue enamel sauce pan I'm using out door décor I think.


I was so excited when I spied the old bucket wringer for $5.00, it will also go out in the garden.


Two boxes of Christmas ornaments, two wreaths and a large tree stand and several strands of Christmas lights.
Please check out my Christmas in July that I will be posted July 25th, to see what I hauled in.
*****
3rd yard sale had a box of local political buttons, not sure the year



local business wooden tokens


light weight metal tokens


I've been looking for small size books to use as risers- jackpot!



1940's there is not a copyright date in the book


4th yard sale-had wooden embroidery hoops Christmas stationary and a 1000 piece puzzle

*****

I went back to the 1st yard sale to see if the suit cases were still there the price on the suit cases were $25.00 yesterday, so I past them up. But today I got the pair for $15.00!  I probably could had gotten them cheaper, but the ladies did such a great deal on the other thing I bought, the suit cases were well worth the $15.00 to me.



Aren't they get! I can't wait to display them.


What a great weekend of thrifting! I have so many treasures and can't wait to finish incorporating these treasure in to my home décor.

I want to thank you for checking out the blog, Please check back to see how I display the awesome set of suit cases.  I'm trying to post at least once a week, with thrift hauls, vignettes of where I show off the vintage treasures I find and a few pic's at my seasonal home decorating inside and out,

Until next time......
May God Bless You and Your Family, I'm Vicki a Colorado Junkett

No comments:

Post a Comment