Powered By Blogger

Sunday, July 10, 2022

Vintage Thrift Haul - To My surprise the Vintage Thrift Store was Open on Sunday!

 Hi Friends,

I stopped by my local vintage thrift store Sunday to see what was new. and of course I did find a few great treasures

This very cute bird house for out side has a little roof damage that I believe I can fix


I have a few rusty old license plates that worked perfectly nice roof for this bird house

Going into this store one of the items I was looking for are vintage glass insulators. The last time I had shop at this store, I believe I had seen insulators there before, unfortunate they only had clear insulators and wanted $6.00 each! I was a little disappointed, usually the prices are a bit lower. I did find this little clear insulator for $2.00

I made a list of projects I would like to do this summer in my yard  and the insulator is on the list.  I need to collect a few more insulators.


*****

In the back of the store they have lots of picture, I was rummaging through the picture frames, when I saw these great oval frames for a $1.50 a piece and they have glass, wow! 

So exciting, Aren't they beautiful?

As you can see I place one of the frames on a shelf with my brush copper treasures.


The other frame went up on the hutch


*****



In this little vignette, I used the vintage doily under the cute little hen sitting on a horse shoe nest.


*****
And the other treasure I found was this tooth pick caddy so stinkin' cute, for a $1.00


I think this spot in the vintage Pepsi crate is prefect.


Well that the end of this thrifting haul. 

Thank you for taking time out of you day to stop by my blog.  I'm trying to post every week

May God Bless You and Your Family, 

I'm Vicki a Colorado Junkett

2 comments:

  1. It's a good thing we CAN'T go thrifting together (I'm in Maine); we would argue over who saw what first! We gravitate to the same things! Love your little toothpick figurine and your oval frames. I have several oval mirrors and pictures in oval frames. I hope you keep posting for this party; I am enjoying seeing bits of your house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, so funny, I've seen quite a few bloggers and you-tubers finding oval mirrors so when I found the two oval picture frame it was great. Thank you so much for checking out my post.

    ReplyDelete