Powered By Blogger

Sunday, July 31, 2022

One Last Look at my Mid-Summer Patriotic Décor





Hi Friends,


Patriotic Mantel 2022


 I've thrifted a few new treasures for my decor, I added
added two thrifted legal size clip boards to either size of the star on the mantel.



DIY sign I made a couple of years ago with the grandkids. The silver-plate platter is a new find this Summer.



Patriotic Hutch

The wooden oval picture frame I thrifted this Summer


The President plate was also a find this Summer.



*****
Patriotic Vignettes

I thrifted a music book with Patriotic Song, I tried to age the music sheet a little and backed it with construction paper.
"America the Beautiful"




I thrifted a glass flower frog this Summer and I'm using it here on the shelf to hold little flags



In the Kitchen


I sure hope this "One Last Look", gives you some inspiration.  While your out thrifting look for Red-White and Blue items, you just never know what you may find.

Until next time.........
May God Bless You and Your Family
I'm Vicki a Colorado Junkett

No comments:

Post a Comment