Powered By Blogger

Monday, July 4, 2022

Out side banners 4th July

 Hi Friends,

HAPPY 4th of JULY

Today, I'm putting out red white and blue banners and flags around the outside for this special day. I got out the patriotic tub and looked over the banner. This one has seen better days, but I think I can use it this season.


This flag banner needed a quick face lift, the stripes had faded so with a little acrylic paint they look fresh again


I put another banner on the garden gate


Some of my older banners are starting to look pretty bad. I drove over to Walmart to see what they had for banner, the selection had been picked through.  Not much left, so I picked up four of the banners and two boxes of small flags


I hung one of the new banner on the back fence


and the other two on the front of the house


I want to thank you for checking and making my blog a part of your day. Please check back any time, I'm trying to post at least every two week, with thrift hauls, vignettes of where I show off my thrifted treasures, and a few picks at my seasonal home decorating in and outside my home.
Until next time....


May God Bless You and Your Family,
I' Vicki a Colorado Junkett

No comments:

Post a Comment