Powered By Blogger

Saturday, July 2, 2022

Vintage Patriotic Front Porch for Independence Day-Decorate With Me









 Hi Friends, 

I've been a busy adding Patriotic touches to my front porch.

I showed you my galvanized buckets on the front porch in a 1st of June post, "Vintage Galvanized Buckets and Florals for the Front Porch".

From there, I started by adding  touches of Patriotic -little flags to the black enamel pot, but there was something missing...



I changed the tattered ribbons on the vintage milk cans with new patriotic ribbons. 


Added a few more flags to an a vintage milk can and wire basket 


It was still looking like I needed some height, so I dug out a vintage rectangle wire basket to give height to the brass bucket.



I had a red metal barn star that I have had about 12 years, that I had on a corner shelf in the family room so I brought it out to add a little "Country Charm".


There seemed to be a bare spot in the middle there so I went looking in my house. 


I found this thrifted black lantern, from my "Community Budget Center" stuffed in a corner of the guest bathroom, kind of looking out of place, and thought why not paint this.... 

 
Red. In the craft supplies I had red acrylic paint, to use for this quick project with this lantern, I love how the lantern turned out.  What do you think?


Still some vacant space here so I added this....


I am Proud to Be an American flag I purchased at "Dollar Tree, last year for a Dollar.


It seems like there is more blank space, so I might think about this.....

Thank you for stopping by, and if you could give me some ideas to fill this blank area that would be great.

Until I can figure it out needs to be put in this space.

May God Bless You and Your Family.

I'm Vicki a Colorado Junkett







 













No comments:

Post a Comment